i took a look at my blogroll, and decided it was time for some major changes. there were a few blogs there that are dead, and new ones that i've been following for a while now via RSS. so, just so you have a better idea about what i check to keep up on news here in DC, here are the changes to my blogroll.
- free ride—the express newspaper has removed newsiness from its blog, and just sticks to info about "going out". not my thing, thanks.
- new kid on the eckington block—guess eckington can't support that many blogs. this one has only posted once in 2008.
- climbing the mount—looks like this blog died out about 3 months ago. hasn't been anything new from mt. pleasant since early august.
- blagden alley and naylor court blog—from the little historic district northwest of the convention center.
- congress heights on the rise—news from congress heights in ward 8. great to see more blogs east of the river.
- developments in SW DC, southwest...the little quadrant that could, SWDC blog—three blogs covering southwest, a part of ward 6 that wasn't getting a lot of blog coverage (until now)
- ward 7 connections—a blog covering ward 7 (and for now focusing on "downtown ward 7"