here's the information on yoga district's grand opening this weekend:
yoga by day,
art & music by night
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Yoga District, with its not-for-profit mission to bring affordable yoga classes to diverse communities in eco-sensitive environments, is having a Grand Opening & Winter Peace Benefit. Proceeds will benefit Delfa Hercules' family & the Peace Initiative.
- 9am-9:45am: Meditation class, all levels ($5 donation suggested).
- 10am-11:15am: Yoga 1-2 class ($10 donation suggested).
- 11:15am-12:30pm: Open House, Meet the Teachers, Winter Peace Initiative Volunteer Sign Up, and Art Exhibition by area artists.
- 12:30pm-1:30pm: Vegan / Vegetarian Chef Cooking Demo- Light Lunch will be served ($6 donation suggested).
- 2:00pm-3:15pm: Flow Yoga 1-2 ($10 donation suggested).
- 3:30pm-4:45pm: Kids Yoga (ages 5-9) ($10 donation suggested).
- 6:00pm-?: Music, live graffiti art, art by local artists, freestyle performance, open mic, drinks & munchies ($10 donation suggested).
202 265 YOGA www.yogadistrict.com
Copyright 2008-2009 Yoga District LLC.
All rights reserved.
Studio Assistant Manager